A harness makes carrying your binoculars around as easy as it gets. For people who love outdoor activities like shooting, hunting, and bird watching, you’ll most likely need to free your hands from time to time to grab other equipment. Finding the best binocular harness can be challenging, thanks to the host of brands on the market. In this post, we’ll list out our top five binocular harnesses as well as some very crucial points that you need to keep in mind when buying one for your next outdoor escapade.
Best Binocular Harnesses
Below is a list of the top five binocular harnesses we’ve selected that are sure to yield great value for money.
1. BUSHNELL 19125 DELUXE HARNESS
This deluxe harness boasts of the best quality materials for durability and ergonomics. It is highly adaptable to gadgets like cameras, rangefinders, binoculars, and other small accessories. It ensures a snug fit and will serve you for long.
- Elastic straps for a good fit.
- Excellent weight distribution.
- Lightweight and easy to use.
2. N HUNTER OP-X BINO HARNESS SYSTEM
If you are looking for something breathable and easy to use, then this Horn Hunter harness was made for you. It comes with an air mesh panel that keeps moisture away. It is also designed with high-quality materials for a minimal size, durability, and very low profile.
- Features a drop-down magnetic closure cover and mesh fabric for comfort.
- Impressive device weight capacity.
- Extra storage space for equipment.
3. VORTEX OPTICS GLASSPAK BINOCULAR HARNESS
This product is built for superb comfort while holding your binoculars. It has a zippered back pocket that lets you store devices like cameras and mobile phones. Its adjustable nylon straps make it highly adaptable to different wearers.
- Side mesh pockets to store extra equipment.
- Good weight and size capacity.
- Fitted with the teether to prevent accidental slip.
4. BADLANDS BINO X CAMOUFLAGE HUNTING CASE
If you need waterproof binoculars that blend seamlessly with your environment, then you’re in luck. This Badlands harness is highly waterproof and comes with over 1 liter of storage. It also features a unique Zip-No technology that uses rare earth magnets that allow quick access but still, a solid seal.
- Comes with comfortable and adjustable shoulder straps
- It’s equipped with a magnetic closure.
- Designed with KXO-32 waterproof fabric.
5. KODIAK C.U.B. BINOCULAR HARNESS
This Kodiak harness is the ideal product for those who value storage space as it’s fitted with five pockets. It is very lightweight, convenient to wear, and affordable. Its unique camouflage design blends in well with natural environments, and its adjustable straps make it the ideal one-size-fits-all binocular pack.
- Great storage space.
- Lightweight and convenient to wear.
- Camouflage design with adjustable straps.
Binocular Harness Buying Guide
Harnesses come in great variety, but all work to keep your binoculars secure while your hands are busy. The ideal harness should be lightweight, very durable, easy to maintain, should be adjustable, and carry your binoculars weight without strain. Choosing the right binocular harness pools together a set of considerations we will now look at.
Our buying guide reviews the best binocular harnesses on the market to give you a basis to compare them and buy the best product quickly.
A harness that comes with a binocular case is always a great option. The case gives you a comfortable means to quickly store your binoculars and carry them to wherever you are going. It also helps keep the binoculars safe from scratches or accidental impact.
The material composition of your binocular harness determines how comfortable and durable it is. A great material to look out for in harness straps is nylon. It yields a lightweight, flexible, and skin-friendly product that will serve you for long. The pouch and cases are usually made with KXO-32 fabric that’s water-resistant. Polyurethane is also common in padded straps. All these materials are the most functional and budget-friendly in the market.
Binocular harnesses come with different types of attachment and closures. Some may come with clips, laces, etc. It all boils down to personal taste. However, clips are a great choice as they don’t make much noise and are easy to undo. Binocular packs also come with novel sealing features like magnetic locks. These are great for quick access while maintaining a good seal.
Any binocular harness you go for should be very comfortable. Keep in mind that you’ll probably have them around your neck for and shoulders for extended periods. The comfort is dependent on the material and design factors like whether it’s padded or not. The harness should be wide enough to evenly distribute the binoculars’ weight, but not too wide to cause discomfort.
- Best Binoculars
- Best 8×32 Binoculars
- Best 8×42 Binoculars
- Best 10×32 Binoculars
- Best 10×42 Binoculars
- Best 12×50 Binoculars
- Best Horse Racing Binoculars
- Best Image Stabilization Binoculars
- Best Marine Binoculars
- Best Safari Binoculars
- Best Rangefinder Binoculars
- Best Compact Binoculars
- Best Digital Camera Binoculars
- Best Binoculars for Kids
- Best Night Vision Binoculars
- Best Binoculars for Sporting Events
- Best Binoculars under $50
- Best Binoculars under $200
- Best Binoculars under $300
- Best Binoculars for Hunting
- Best Binoculars for Birding