Finding the right pair of binoculars that are compatible with your eyeglasses can sometimes be a struggle. Thankfully, we can assure you, this doesn’t have to be the case. Eyeglass use is not uncommon and literally all high-end brands offer features to ensure their products are suitable for eyeglass wearers. From specially designed eyecups to large amounts of eye relief, we assure you there is a model on this list that is perfect for you.
Binoculars for Eyeglass Wearers
Here are our reviews of the best binoculars for eyeglass wearers.
1. Nikon 7548 Monarch 7 8×42 Binoculars
Offering a huge amount of eye relief, these binoculars are a great investment for any serious outdoorsmen or hunters who wear glasses.
- Wide field of view makes it simple to locate objects
- High-reflective, multi-coated lenses for high-quality images
- Fog proof, waterproof and shockproof
2. Athlon Optics Midas Roof Prism UHD Binoculars
Athlon Optics is slowing moving up the ranks as a legitimate company thanks to their comfortable design coupled with superior quality and low pricing. These binoculars offer up to 17mm of eye relief making them a great choice for eyeglass wearers.
- Anti-reflective, multicoated optics
- Extra-low dispersion glass
- Argon purged for superior waterproofing and stability when fully zoomed-in
3. Steiner 2033 Military-Marine 8×30 Binoculars
These binoculars, from Steiner, are made for civilians using military precision. Perfect for eyeglass wearers, these optics come complete with a sports-auto-focus for one-handed use making them great for any outdoor activities.
- Lifetime warranty
- Floating prism system uses silicone lens mounts to absorb shock
- Huge field of view
4. Nikon 7245 Action 10×50 EX Extreme All-Terrain Binocular
Complete with rubber turn-and-slide eyecups and 17.2mm of eye relief, these heavy-duty binoculars were made with eyeglass wearers in mind.
- Multicoated Bak-4 lenses for a crisp and clear picture
- Central focus knob for quick adjustments
- Lifetime warranty/no-fault repair or replacement policy
5. Bushnell H2O Waterproof/Fogproof Roof Prism Binocular
Built with quality optics that produce stunning high-definition clarity, these binoculars, from Bushnell, are a must have item for any serious outdoorsman.
- Bak-4 prisms and multi-coated optics
- 100% waterproof and fog proof
- Shock absorbing rubber armor for protection
Binoculars for Eyeglass Wearers Buyer’s Guide
Binoculars are a great tool for enhancing the beauty of your surroundings. Unfortunately, some eyeglass wearers have difficulty finding binoculars that are suitable for their needs or simply don’t realize that binoculars are manufactured with eyeglass wearers in mind. Some find that their glasses get in the way, diminishing their view through the lenses. Rest assured, with the help of our buyer’s guide, we can promise you that there is a set of binoculars out there for everyone.
This is one of the most important features for any eyeglass wearers. Eye relief refers to the distance a user’s eyes can be from the binoculars eyepieces while maintaining a full field of view. In other words, the more eye relief there is, the further you can hold your eyes from the eyepieces. This feature compensates for fact that most eyecups are made to encompass the eye.
Eyeglass wearers should look for binoculars that offer at least 15mm of eye relief if they want to be comfortable.
Eyeglass wearers should look for binoculars with eyecups that fold down. Another suitable option for eyeglass wearers is binoculars equipped with eyecups that twist up or down. Keep an eye out for these features when making your purchase; they’ll save you a lot of frustration.
Thankfully, the above features don’t come with extra cost. They are common features found on many pairs of binoculars. Keep in mind: some cheaper brands will not have any of these features. You should expect to spend roughly $150 to ensure a quality pair that works for you.
The ability to focus in on objects or targets, whether stationary or moving, is the main objective of any set of binoculars. Lower magnification binoculars (8X) are great for viewing targets that are small, fast moving but easy to detect as they have a wide field of view. High magnification binoculars are preferred for their ability to view intricate details from far away; however, they tend to have a narrow field of view.
- Best Binoculars
- Best 8×32 Binoculars
- Best 8×42 Binoculars
- Best 10×32 Binoculars
- Best 10×42 Binoculars
- Best 12×50 Binoculars
- Best Horse Racing Binoculars
- Best Image Stabilization Binoculars
- Best Marine Binoculars
- Best Safari Binoculars
- Best Rangefinder Binoculars
- Best Compact Binoculars
- Best Digital Camera Binoculars
- Best Binoculars for Kids
- Best Night Vision Binoculars
- Best Binoculars for Sporting Events
- Best Binoculars under $50
- Best Binoculars under $200
- Best Binoculars under $300
- Best Binoculars for Hunting
- Best Binoculars for Birding